Sunday breakfast, dessert or just in the mood for something sweet, yet good for you. Try out these banana pancakes!
1 tsp cardamom
1 tsp cinnamon
How to do it
- In a bowl, mash the banana.
- Add the egg, and mix well.
- Add cardamom and cinnamon to the batter.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Transfer about 1/2 – 3/4 dl (1/4 cup) batter into the frying pan. (These pancakes are not as easy turn around as regular pancakes, so make small pancakes.)
- When the surface is dry, turn the pancake and fry it on the other side until it has a golden surface.
Serve the pancakes with some fresh fruit, berries, ice cream or whatever you like!