It´s Monday again, but no reason to feel blue. Have one of these Blueberry Muffins, and I promise you’ll get in a good mood! Have a great week, People!
100 g (3,5 oz) melted butter
100 g (3,5 oz) sugar
1 dl milk (room temperature)
150 g (5,25 oz) plain flour
2 ts baking powder
2 ts vanilla sugar
100 g (3,5 oz) oatmeal
150 g (5,25 oz) frozen blueberries
How to do it
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC/ 390 ºF.
- Melt the butter and let it cool down a bit.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs and sugar until you have a thick and fluffy mixture.
- Mix together the melted butter and the milk (than should be room temperature), and stir it into the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together plain flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar, then slowly add them to the mixture while stirring with a wooden spoon until you have a smooth batter.
- Stir in the oatmeal.
- Carefully stir in the frozen blueberries.
- With a couple of spoons, transfer the batter to muffins liners in a cupcake/muffins form.
- Bake the muffins in the middle of the oven until they have a golden surface, for about 20 minutes.
- Take the muffins out of the oven, and let them cool down in the muffins/cupcake form for a few minutes. Then let them cool down on a cooling rack.
“Break” the muffin into two pieces and serve it with some cream cheese and fresh blueberries. Perfect for a Sunday breakfast or an evening snack.